AdArena TEAM: Lukáš Kyzúr


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I’m student of Marketing communication at University of St. Cyril and St. Methodius in Slovakia. Either you hate advertising or love it and I love it. No doubt. I also prefer sedentary occupation and maybe it’s reason why I adore this all shallow things like a media, television, popculture, mtv culture, web design, internet, music, advertising, movies and everything else with connection with magical word „commercial“.
Wait wait wait, I forgot it’s all about communication.
Yeah it sounds better.
Sorry about that.


0 Responses to “AdArena TEAM: Lukáš Kyzúr”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


2X DAILY UPDATED